Wedding Jewelry

Wedding Jewelry
Wedding Jewelry

Saturday, September 5, 2015

It's all about 1940s glamour! With two lovely new vintage brides.

Dear Reader
Thanks for all your gorgeous comments on the new Dorothy dress, the latest 1940s style from my Heavenly Collection. I'm so pleased you like her...
Today I have two beautiful new brides to share. Both wear original 1940s vintage lace wedding dresses. And both look so stunning - so elegant and glamorous. First Rhiannon...
And now Annie, in a lovely tea-length lace dress. Annie is a professional dancer and really knows how to twirl...!
I'm definitely seeing a renewed popularity for 1940s glamour, so I though I'd do a little recap today of the all fabulous 1940s things we've been thinking about... Just scroll down to see what takes your fancy, and click through the links to see the full posts...

First, some lovely real vintage brides. Here is Lucie, in stunning original 1940s lace...
And Lisa, in sophisticated 1940s-inspired Bette dress, from my Heavenly Collection...
Next some fabulous 1940s style icons. First the sultry and sophisticated Lauren Bacall. What a woman!
And the fabulous Bette Davis... She is of course my inspiration for the Bette dress...
And here's the actual Bette 1940s-style dress she inspired...
On the subject of dresses, don't miss this wonderful original 1940s vintage lace wedding dress and jacket...
Phew, I think that's quite enough for now! I hope you'll make time to bring a little 1940s movie star style to your day today... 

See you next week
Love
Helena
Heavenly Vintage Brides