Wedding Jewelry

Wedding Jewelry
Wedding Jewelry

Monday, July 12, 2010

A Midsummer Night's Dream

A story of romance in a whimsical wooded forest setting in the middle of summer... it's all I have been able to think about during these hazy days.

I have always loved intertwining the colors and geometries of nature with my designs, and the fun whimsy of the Shakespearean tale really connects with the pieces that I have been drawn to this summer. Here is a pair of cluster earrings with gold leaves and the colors of a mythical forest.
I have always loved fairy tales, mostly their idyllic setting, with beautiful warm weather and wonderful gigantic trees covered with green leaves.


So although the weather is slightly warmer than the idyllic fairy tales of yore, I cannot help being inspired by the vine covered trees that light up the forest.