Wedding Jewelry

Wedding Jewelry
Wedding Jewelry

Friday, January 23, 2015

Real Vintage Bride Genevieve - Keeping it in the Family!

Dear Reader,
Today I'm specially pleased to show you gorgeous vintage bride Genevieve…
Vintage bride Genevieve in 1940s lace and satin wedding dress
Genevieve is one of four stunning sisters from a truly charming family. And Genny is the third sister who visited my London studio to find her perfect vintage wedding dress!
Champagne satin and beading on glamorous 1940s wedding dress
Genevieve chose a champagne-coloured satin 1940s wedding dress. It's a very glamorous dress with exquisite beading on the bodice and a long, long train with delicate lace inserts.
Real vintage bride Genevieve shines in her 1940s dress
Genevieve has such a lovely personality, and her 1940s dress was the perfect complement - allowing her graceful beauty to really shine. 
You may remember seeing more of Genevieve's family here on my blog and on my website. First, at sister Felicity's wedding (with bridesmaid Genevieve on the far right)...
Felicity in vintage cotton lace wedding dress, with bridesmaid sisters!
And then again at sister Molly's wedding...
And sister Molly wears gorgeous 1960s wedding dress with high neckline
Each sister has her own distinctive style. And as you can see each is a stunning bride! Charming mother Sue and Aunt Molly add to this remarkable family who were such a pleasure to work with. In Genevieve's kind words...
"I wanted to say a huge thank you for all your help in finding me my wonderful wedding dress! It was a perfect day and I felt beautiful in the dress and had so many compliments on it.  
The day really wouldn't have been the same without your help! I will of course be recommending you to everyone (not just for the family tradition!)"
What a family! I hope you've enjoyed seeing them. (And thanks to photographer Mairead McDaid.) Pop back next week for my Vintage Wedding Dress Trends for 2015.
Love
Helena
Heavenly Vintage Brides