Wedding Jewelry

Wedding Jewelry
Wedding Jewelry

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Kathryn, in 1950s-style lace wedding dress.

Dear Reader,
You may remember an earlier glimpse of Kathryn…? Well, it's high time for a look at her super-cool Liverpool wedding to Greg…
As a successful make-up artist herself, Kathryn has a great sense of style and knew exactly what she wanted for her dress and for the day itself.
Kathryn chose 1950s-inspired Blanche lace wedding dress from my Heavenly Collection. In her own words…
"The search for the perfect dress took me all the way to London. I always knew I wanted a short 50s style dress because I’m only 5ft 2in. I just felt they suited me and I love the big skirt. I dragged my friend round lots of shops and the very last dress I tried on at 7pm in the evening was the one! 
Helena's studio at Heavenly Vintage Brides is bursting at the seams with the most vintage wedding dresses I have ever seen. Helena was amazing and made sure everything was just perfect for me. The gown I bought wasn’t vintage, it was one of her own designs and it was perfect."
Kathryn teamed her dress with pretty Rachel Simpson Eva shoes, and a neat birdcage veil. Her favourite colour is green (her engagement ring is an emerald of course!) and so all other accessories - from flowers to bridesmaid dresses - followed her pretty green colour theme...
And the theme followed through to the venue, Camp and Furnace - a giant industrial space in downtown Liverpool - with a 'picnic' lunch for sharing, delivered to the guests in baskets. 
Now let's end with a few words from Kathryn about her day…
"I loved the whole ceremony! walking down the aisle and seeing all my loved ones meant so much to me. Seeing my 91 year old Nan on the front row looking up at me that meant the world.
Your wedding day really is the best day of your life so cherish every single minute of it. Don’t be nervous because everyone who is there is there for you and loves you. During the wedding breakfast take a minute and sit back and have a good look around because it’s the only time you will get all the people you love in your life in one room. I just want to do it all again!"
Thanks for stopping by to see Kathryn's wedding. If you'd like to see more, check out the post on Rock My Wedding

Love
Helena
Heavenly Vintage Brides
Shoes – Rachel Simpson
Hair – David Anthony
Bridesmaid’s Gowns – Rock My Vintage
Groomsmen – Topman and Urban Outfitters
Florist – The Bouquet Factory
Fire-eating / Entertainment – Meddling Pixies
Venue & Catering – Camp And Furnace
Photography – S6 Photography