Wedding Jewelry

Wedding Jewelry
Wedding Jewelry

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Today's gorgeous vintage bride, Sophie in a 1950s style wedding dress from my Heavenly Collection

Dear Reader

After posting about my own dress last week, I thought I'd better bring it back to my lovely clients! So here's a first picture of gorgeous vintage bride Sophie, looking oh-so-chic in 'Chantilly', a 1950s style wedding dress from the Heavenly Collection
You can see why Sophie was so delighted, and said:
I felt wonderful in my dress and received so many compliments, so thank you for all your help and support in making my dream dress!
Thanks to Olliver Photography for the image - I'll be posting more pictures of gorgeous Sophie soon. And thanks for dropping by today.

Love 
Helena 
Heavenly Vintage Brides
Butterfly logo in purple, c HVB vintage wedding blog 2013