Wedding Jewelry

Wedding Jewelry
Wedding Jewelry

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Behind the scenes at the photo shoot... vintage wedding dresses and pretty bridal jewellery

Dear Reader

Just a sneak preview today of a new photo shoot using my original vintage wedding dresses...
Independent jewellery designer Judith Brown makes some very pretty vintage-inspired pieces. Judith recently included some of my original and vintage-style wedding dresses in her latest photo-shoot, in the rather grand Dunwood HallAs a little taster, here are a few iphone snaps taken on the day.
In these pictures you can see Butterfly and Violette from my Heavenly Collection, and an original 1950s wedding dress with a tiered net skirt and fitted bodice. I can't wait to see the final images - I'll share them on my blog as soon as they're ready. Meanwhile, you can see more of Judith's designs here.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Love
Helena
Heavenly Vintage Brides

Thanks to everyone involved in the day:
Main photo c. Holly Booth
Smaller photos thanks to Ewan Mathers
Dunwood Hall can be viewed here
And Judith Brown here.